The Hansens

The Hansens

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Room to Grow!

One of the most fun things about being pregnant: buying a bunch of new maternity clothes! They are definitely becoming "a must"...this growing belly can no longer be contained! ;) It took me the longest time to find some things that I like, but I finally did. I've been having fun picking things out and waiting for them to arrive in the mail...it's like a kid waiting for Christmas! My inspiration for a lot of the clothes is our upcoming trip to Mexico; I can't wait! We leave on the 10th, just a little over 2 weeks from now!!! I now have a new cute maternity swimsuit, a bunch of cute dresses, and a whole lot more. My favorite stores: Motherhood, Gap, Old Navy, and Target of course. Can't wait to wear them all...and luckily, there is still room to grow!

1 comment: