The Hansens

The Hansens

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Progress, finally!

I am now entering week 19 of my pregnancy, and in a few ways, I feel like we are FINALLY making some progress! In the last week, my "bump" has really started to pop out. It's nice that I'm finally starting to look pregnant and not just chubby! :) I also think I'm finally making progress health-wise. I hope I'm not jinxing myself, but after a couple of weeks of feeling very sick and puking quite frequently, I haven't thrown up in a week! And I'm feeling better than I've felt in weeks or months! So let's hope I'm finally turning the corner. Last but not least, Baby Hansen is growing just as surely as his/her mama! I am starting to feel the baby move a lot more, and more often. It is such an amazing feeling and, of course, reassuring. And the icing on the cake: finding out the sex of the baby this coming Friday...can't wait! I feel like we're finally getting to the fun part of the pregnancy!!! I'm feeling very blessed and grateful these days.

Since so many people have asked, here is a picture of the "bump", taken at 18 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment