The Hansens

The Hansens

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pink or Blue?

That is the question! And today, we got our answer....pink it is! We are having a baby girl!!! This was a bit of surprise to most of us (Brent, me, my sister, my mom, etc)...we all thought it was a boy. Baby Girl Hansen looks wonderful and healthy, and we couldn't be happier or more relieved! Knowing what I know in my profession, I couldn't be more relieved that she looks healthy: normal sized head, normal spinal cord, normal heart, four limbs...thank you God! Baby Girl is measuring right on target, 19 weeks 5 days, putting our due date at June 7th. Can't wait to meet her! Poor Brent will be severely outnumbered with me, Piper, and Baby Girl! ;)

Our little sweet pea looked so amazing on ultrasound. She is very very active; the official report of the baby's position during the ultrasound was "variable", if that tells you anything! She was moving around like crazy, which she always does! She likes to keep her right hand up by her beautiful face, and she looked like she was trying to suck on her thumb. We were also told she has long legs...wonder which side of the family that comes from! ;) Her feet looked big to me too, which explains why I can feel her kicking me right now! Speaking of which, Brent got to feel her kick for the first time last night...another amazing milestone!

Here are a few pictures of our sweet baby girl! (Sorry they aren't the best quality...I took pictures of them with my phone until I get them scanned.) I will try to get our ultrasound video posted as well so you can all see her in action! Feeling very blessed!!!
19 weeks:
Her girly parts:
Her face, looking straight ahead:
Big hand
Big feet (the better to kick her mama with!):
Our beautiful girl's face:
Almost 20 weeks; excited for a healthy baby girl:

No comments:

Post a Comment