The Hansens

The Hansens

Friday, May 7, 2010

A family weekend...or two or three!

Hey all! Brent and I have a lot of weekends ahead with the Putnam family! This past weekend, we had visitors in town. My brother Tyler, his girlfriend Courtney, and their dog Scout were in town to visit. While Ty and Courtney were at the Berkshire Hathaway event, I dogsat Scout. Piper loves have another dog to play with! And instead of one shadow following me everywhere, I had two! ;) Once Scout got warmed up to Piper again, they played really well together! We topped off the weekend by having dinner with Tyler, Courtney, my other brother Zach, and his girlfriend Kris!
The next two weekends will also be spent with the Putnam family. We are heading to Lawrence this weekend for my niece Livia's baptism. She is almost 7 months old already...where did the time go?! I'm so excited to spend time with her and see all the new milestones she has reached! Next weekend is my cousin Trevor's wedding here in Omaha. Jason and Trevor are almost like brothers to us, so it should be very emotional and fun day! I am excited to spend a lot of time with my family in the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment