The Hansens

The Hansens

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Korie's 18 month/Family Pictures

Hi everyone!  Well, apparently I've uploaded so many pictures over the last couple of years that Blogger has informed me I cannot upload any more pictures unless I pay a fee...seriously?!  So I'm going to try something different and see how it works.  I may end up paying just to make it easier, but we'll try this first.

A few weeks ago, we had Korie's 18 month and fall family pictures taken.  Korie was quite crabby that morning (as you can tell from some of the pictures), but luckily we were able to get a few good ones!  Please let me know if you'd like some prints, and I can get some ordered for you.  Enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10151094063015614.428490.688640613&type=3

(Please let me know if you are unable to view the pictures in this link!)

No comments:

Post a Comment