The Hansens

The Hansens

Friday, February 18, 2011

Does "Bump" still apply?!

Here are a couple of pictures of the "baby bump" from last week before leaving for Mexico (almost 24 weeks). I think in the week that has elapsed, the term "bump" is no longer applicable...I'm feeling pretty big these days!!! Baby Girl and I got a another great report at our 24 week appointment last week, which I just can't get enough of! Another positive (or negative): I've only gained 7 lbs so far. Most likely due to the nausea/vomiting of the first almost 20 weeks of my pregnancy and my food aversions. I was worried Baby wasn't getting enough nutrients, but Dr. Weidner said she is just the right size, so I feel better. I always imagined I would gain about 50 lbs when I was pregnant, but I guess there's still a long way to go! ;)

Mexico pictures coming soon! We had a great time, but it's great to be home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment