The Hansens

The Hansens

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our Little (or BIG) Miracle!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I've updated, but this is well worth the wait! We are thrilled to announce that after 3+ years and 3 miscarriges, we are FINALLY expecting a little miracle!!! Baby Hansen is due to arrive on June 7th! Brent and I literally couldn't be happier! I'm 14 and a half weeks along, and everything is going great so far. It is such a relief to FINALLY make it into the 2nd trimester! More than 1/3 done!

Due to my history, I have had doctor's appointments every two weeks, so we've been lucky enough to see our little peanut many times. A few highlights: the heartbeat has been nice and strong with each visit; at 8 weeks, Baby was trying to suck on his/her toes; at 10 weeks, Baby was moving his/her arms and legs so much, it looked like he/she was dancing; and at 14 weeks, we heard the heartbeat for the first time! It is so amazing to know that it is really happening this time! I've been nervous of course, but the farther along we get, the more comfortable I feel. Now if only the exhaustion and the nausea/vomiting would start to improve! But it's all worth it!!!!

Below is a picture of Baby Hansen at 10 weeks. Sorry, I know the picture is not very recent, but our last few pictures have been blurry. Thanks to all our family and friends who have been praying for us...I know it helped us get to this point! We should know in the next 2 or 4 weeks if it's a boy or a girl, so stay tuned!!!


1 comment: